This is a monkey bars kit that allows you to easily add on monkey bars to an existing swing set or playset. LUMBER IS NOT INCLUDED with this kit. You can pick up the lumber for around $45 at your local lumber yard or home center. With this kit you get the heavy duty, powder coated bars, all the brackets for proper assembly, all GALVANIZED hardware, step by step instructions, and even one pair of extra long metal handles. The handles help your kids get up the ladder rungs and help to prevent falling, What other kit includes these EXTRA LONG metal safety handles?
- 7 heavy duty, green powder coated metal monkey bars WITH mounting hardware
- All the brackets and braces for proper construction
- 2 extra long safety grab handles to safely allow your kids to climb
- All GALVANIZED carriage bolts and screws to construct the kit. Don't be fooled by kits that offer zinc plated hardware. Those kits WILL rust out.
- Step-by-Step instructions to build the monkey bars
- Free advice. Email or call us anytime with questions you might have
These components purchased separately would cost over $110. You save about $25 by purchasing this kit
How much lumber do you need for the kit? You need the following: