This Raptor swing set kit is the newest addition to our line of DIY swing set and Playset kits. The Raptor features a 3 bay swing beam, 4'x6' fort, climbing rock wall, ladder with metal rungs, 24" rope ladder, and room for a tire swing under the fort.
Similar wooden swing sets go for $3000-$4000. Why spend that kind of money on a pre-built set when you can build your own for less than half that? This kit is rock solid and will last for years to come. This kit uses full dimensional lumber and all galvanized carriage bolts and lag screws. As the old adage goes, you get what you pay for. Don't settle for a cheap kit with less than dimensional lumber or zinc hardware that will rust with pressure treated lumber.
We have a complete Bill of Materials for the Raptor for you to price the lumber and accessories.
Shown with optional tire swing, spinner panel, and buoy ball. If you really want a tire swing under your child's fort, this is the kit you want!
We also have this wooden swing set kit as swing set plans
- 4'x6' fort
- 5' high platform
- 24" rope ladder
- Three bay swing beam
- Rock wall with climbing rope
- Multi-Colored tarp
- Room for tire swing under fort
- You can change the type of swings at checkout
- LUMBER AND SLIDE NOT INCLUDED
- Includes the following:
- All nuts, bolts, screws and nails (galvanized)
- Heavy duty vinyl tarp (your choice of colors) with stainless steel snaps for easy removal. Tarp comes striped in either Green-Tan-Green as shown or Green-Yellow-Green.
- Standard swing hangers (you can upgrade to ductile hangers)
- Two plastisol coated belt swing (your choice of colors)
- One trapeze bar (your choice of colors)
- A-Frame Bracket
- Swing Beam Bracket
- 12 Climbing rocks (your choice of colors)
- Climbing rope for rock wall
- Powder coated metal ladder rungs
- Two pair safety handles (your choice of colors)
- 24" rope ladder
- Step by step instructions
- One set of swing set ground anchors
- Bill of Materials
This wooden swing set kit is a little more advanced than our other kits. You should have average to moderate carpentry skills to build this kit. If you feel you do not have these skills, you should have someone help you who does for at least the first day to get the base of the kit built.