These ever popular climbing rock holds are a great way for your kids to be active and healthy. They make a great addition to your swing set or playground. These climbing rock pieces are specifically meant for swing sets and come in Green, Yellow or Blue. As a general rule of thumb, you need one individual rock wall piece for approximately every two square feet of climbing wall space. This is only a general rule of thumb.
There are 4 different patterns and each rock measures approximately 2-1/2" wide x 4" long. We also sell these individually without hardware for $2.50. You can add as many individual pieces as you want when adding to your cart.
All of the bolting hardware is stainless/galvanized hardware for durability. Most companies use zinc plated hardware for climbing rocks. You cannot use zinc hardware with treated pine lumber because of galvanic corrosion. The copper in the ACQ pine reacts with the zinc coating and corrodes it out in no time.
We also sell these climbing rock wall holds without hardware.
- Single climbing rock to accompany any playset with a rock wall
- All mounting hardware included. Hardware is for mounting to 2x lumber (2x4, 2x6).
- Most rock walls require twelve or more of these. Larger rock walls require 36 or more rocks. Make sure to order the correct quantity when checking out.
- In general, you need about 1 individual rock wall piece for every two square feet of rock wall space A bog of six covers approximately 10-12 square feet.
- Available in Green, Yellow and Blue